Minecraft Adventures B2G1 Free
 
 

Special Offers see all

Enter to WIN a $100 Credit

Subscribe to PowellsBooks.news
for a chance to win.
Privacy Policy

Visit our stores

Customer Comments

newlycroned has commented on (2) products.

Raylan by Elmore Leonard
Raylan

newlycroned, February 10, 2012

What a disappointment. 75% of this book is a rehash of what has been on the series, Justified...the other 25% is going to show up next week (Feb. 14) This should never have been marketed as a new novel.

Elmore Leonard has been my favorite author and Justified my favorite TV show. Since I watch the TV show, there was no reason to read this book...and since I read the book, no reason now to watch next week's TV show. What a bummer. Each ruined the other.

Many times, I sell my new books, but not this time. I'd feel guilty charging more than $1.00

Shame on you, Elmore!
Was this comment helpful? | Yes | No



The Affair: A Reacher Novel by Lee Child
The Affair: A Reacher Novel

newlycroned, January 19, 2012

Fun to read the story of Reacher's split with the army.
Was this comment helpful? | Yes | No



spacer
spacer
  • back to top

FOLLOW US ON...

       
Powell's City of Books is an independent bookstore in Portland, Oregon, that fills a whole city block with more than a million new, used, and out of print books. Shop those shelves — plus literally millions more books, DVDs, and gifts — here at Powells.com.