- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This item may be
Check for Availability
The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-620 Windows Vista Client Configuration Prep Kitby Anthony Piltzecker
Synopses & Reviews
This exam is designed to validate proficieny supporting Windows Vista client. This exam will fulfill the Windows Vista Technology Specialist requirements of Exam 70-620.
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Windows Vista credential is intended for information technology (IT) professionals who work in the complex computing environment of medium to large companies. The MCTS candidate should have at least one year of experience in Tier 1 or Tier 2 phone support in an upper midsize organization or enterprise environment.
MCTS candidates should have experience resolving issues concerning network connectivity, desktop operating systems, security, and applications. Their experience should also include addressing logon problems, performing password resets, and resolving most issues with desktop applications.
* Designed to help study for and pass this important MCTS exam on the Vista operating system on the way to MCITP status
* Targeted to newcomers to Microsoft certification AND people who wish to upgrade their Windows 2003 MCSE/MCSA
* THE independent source of exam day tips, techniques, and warnings not available from Microsoft
* Comprehensive study guide guarantees 100% coverage of all Microsoft's exam objectives
* Interactive FastTrack e-learning modules help simplify difficult exam topics
* Two full-function ExamDay practice exams guarantee double coverage of all exam objectives
* Free download of audio FastTracks for use with iPods or other MP3 players
* 1000 page "DRILL DOWN" reference for comprehensive topic review
A self-paced tutorial for MCTS/MCITP exam candidates includes interactive e-learning modules covering such exam topics as network services and resources, messaging, databases, firewalls, the Internet and Intranet functions, remote access, client computer management, and connectivity requirements, accompanied by helpful test-taking strategies and techniques. Original. (Intermediate)
Tony Piltzecker (CISSP, MCSE, CCNA, CCVP, Check Point CCSA, Citrix CCA), is an independent consultant based in Boston, MA. Tony's specialties include network security design, Microsoft operating system and applications architecture, as well as Cisco IP Telephony implementations. Tony's background includes positions as Systems Practice Manager for Presidio Networked Solutions, IT Manager for SynQor Inc, Network Architect for Planning Systems, Inc, and Senior Networking Consultant with Integrated Information Systems. Along with his various certifications, Tony holds a bachelor's degree in business administration.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Vista: An Overview; Installing Windows Vista; Configuring Windows Vista; Configuring the Vista Security Features; Configuring Windows Mail; Configuring Windows Vista Applications; Windows Vista Mobility; Troubleshooting Windows Vista
What Our Readers Are Saying
Computers and Internet » Computers Reference » General