- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
This title in other editions
The Ninth Child: Third Editionby Lucinda Perry
Synopses & Reviews
The Ninth Child describes:
1. My family background dating back to the year 1970.
2. My life experiences as a Black child growing up in a family of 12 in Texas.
3. My experiences as a teacher, administrative assistant, and drug prevention counselor in the inner-city schools.
4. My religous experiences
5. Some of my unfortunate or tragic life experiences
6. Tips on how to become a millionaire or financially independent.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » Activities » General