- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Tyler Florence: Stirring the Potby Tyler Florence
Synopses & Reviews
• A hands-on guide to help readers fall in love with their kitchen again.
• Inspiration for home cooks to reach that “light bulb moment.”
• Opens with a hardworking front of book: “The Anatomy of a Knife,” “Pots and Pans You Can't Live Without,” “Good, Better, Best” (Tyler rates the latest gadgets and kitchen equipment).
• Tyler shares how to navigate the aisles of a grocery store like a pro so readers can create the “Ultimate” pantry.
• More than 100 must-master recipes.
• Loaded with photos, including one of every recipe.
About the Author
Florence brings a unique perspective to the table with his understanding of how Americans like to cook and eat today, having helped people across the country with their cooking challenges. Before becoming a celebrity chef on the Food Network, he was the executive chef at the award-winning restaurant Cafeteria in Manhattan. He trained at the College of Culinary Arts at JohnstonandWales University in South Carolina. He has been featured in FoodandWine, GQ, The Wall Street Journal, USA Weekend, and People, and created specially branded menu items for Applebee's restaurant chain, appearing in their television commercials.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Featured Chefs » Chefs