- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Frommer's What the Airlines Never Tell Youby Maureen Clarke
Synopses & Reviews
Travelers, take back the skies! Know your rights before your next flight. At last, a guide that tells you how to beat the airlines at their own game! Are you fed up with cramped cabins and scaled-back service? This outspoken guide tells you everything you need to be a savvy traveler:
Travelers, take back the skies!
Know your rights before your next flight!
At last a guide that tells you how to beat the airlines at their own game. Are you fed up with cramped cabins and scaled-back service? This outspoken guide tells you everything you need to be a savvy traveler:
About the Author
About the Author Maureen Clarke is the editor-in-chief of Lehigh Valley Magazine. She has written for The Village Voice, Aperture, and the Daily News, among other publications. A former staff editor at Artforum and the Aperture Foundation, she also edits exhibition catalog text for the Guggenheim Museum.
Table of Contents
1. Ticketing Pitfalls: Know Your Rights Before the Flight.
2. The Hot Seat: How to Pick the Best Spot on the Plane.
3. Lost in Space: How to Cope With Baggage Snafus.
4. White Knuckle Combat: How to Conquer the Fear of Flying.
5. Life Preservers: Health & Safety in the Air.
6. Beat the Clock: How to Minimize Jet Lag.
7. Sky Hounds: How to Make the Most of Your Frequent-Flier Mileage.
8. Cheap Fares: Easy Ways to Cut the Cost of Air Travel.
9 The Squeaky Wheel: How to Complain Effectively.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like