- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Addison-Wesley Series on Organization Development series:
Managing Conflict: Interpersonal Dialogue and Third-Party Roles (Addison-Wesley Series on Organization Development)by Richard E Walton
Synopses & Reviews
This book presents a framework for diagnosing recurring conflicts and suggests several basic options for controlling or resolving them. Included are concepts and methods that are applicable to various types of conflict, both interpersonal and inter system. Three documented case histories of interpersonal conflict are provided as well as a presentation of an international workshop dialogue.
Table of Contents
2. Bill-Lloyd: Negotiating a Relationship.
3. Mack-Sy: Confronting a Deeply Felt Conflict.
4. Fred-Charles: Searching for an Accommodation.
5. Diagnostic Model of Interpersonal Conflict.
6. Strategic Ingredients Supporting Productive Dialogue.
7. Techniques for Managing a Dialogue.
8. Third-Party Attributes.
9. Extension of the Dialogue Concept to Intergroup Conflicts.
10. Summary and Conclusions.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » Human Resource Management