- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Other titles in the Prima Official Game Guides series:
Fallout New Vegas: Prima Official Game Guideby Prima Games
Synopses & Reviews
• Super-detailed Mojave Wasteland map poster shows all 200+ Primary Locations and dozens more secondary areas, so you'll never be lost in Sin City!
• Don't miss anything! We reveal every collectible, unique item, major ammunition and health cache, and much more!
• Fully equipped adventuring! All the Crafting techniques are covered, plus every Campfire, Reloading Bench, Workbench, Caravan Player, Trader, Merchant, Healer, and Dealer is located!
• How S.P.E.C.I.A.L. are you? Learn when and how to use all the new Perks, Traits, and Skills, and how to upgrade every Follower!
• Ready to carve out an independent New Vegas, or act on behalf of a Faction overlord? Complete strategies, including all major Skill, Perk, and Faction decisions, for every Main Quest, Side Quest, and Challenge!
• Optimize your upgrades! Learn how to modify your weapons, where all the components are located, and compare your armaments using our detailed statistics charts. Tactics for manual aiming and new Unarmed attacks are also revealed.
• Character Archetypes, based on hundreds of hours of playtesting, are revealed so you know where to spend your Skill points, and the best attributes and items to seek out
• 100+ fully-detailed maps of all major settlements guide you instantly and easily to collectible locations!
• Exclusive maps detailing the New Vegas world!
• Complete coverage of every main mission adventure as well as all side quests and encounters.
• Every collectible catalogued and located so you won’t miss any.
• Pull out poster map of the huge New Vegas landscape with points of interest, main sights, and major landmarks labeled.
Table of Contents
New Vegas Navigation
General Training and Advice (Game Difficulty, Hardcore Mode, Hardcore Tactics, Experience Points, Pip-Boy, Notes, Challenges, Radio Signals, Flashlight, Karma, Reputation)
Running and Gunning (VATS, Weapon Condition, Weapon Types, Weapon Modification)
Going on Maneuvers (Clandestine Activities, Environmental Hazards, Campfires, Reloading Benches, Workbenches, Crafting Recipes, Vendors, Sleeping and Waiting, Health and Chems)
Characters, Crafting, and Collectibles
Factions & Bestiary
Wasteland Guns and Gear
Gear (Armor and Outfits)
Walkthroughs (All 72 Side Quests covered)
Tour ofthe Mojave Wasteland
Map Overview and Legend
Zone 1: Northwest Mountains
Zone 2: New Vegas Conurbation (Exterior)
Zone 2: New Vegas Conurbation (Interior)
Zone 3: Northeast Territories
Zone 4: Southwest Desert
Zone 5: Centarl Mountains
Zone 6: East Cliffs and South Red Zone
Appendix I: Endings
Appendix II: Challenges
Appendix III: Achievements and Trophies
Appendix IV: Vendors, Weapon Upgrades, & Gambling Dens
Appendix V: Crafting Locations
Appendices VI-XI: Collectibles
Appendix XII: Unique Items
Appendix XIII: Unique Weapons
Appendix XIV: Wild Wasteland Oddities
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
History and Social Science » World History » General