- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Fodor's Florence & Tuscany series:
Fodor's Florence and Tuscany: With Assisi and the Best of Umbria [With Map] (Fodor's Florence & Tuscany)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Updated Coverage: Curated and honed coverage of Umbria, plus new hotels and restaurants throughout this popular Italian region.
Illustrated Features: Illustrated full-color features throughout include ones on Renaissance Art, the Duomo, Santa Croce, the Cinque Terre, Siena’s Piazza del Campo, Assisi’s Basilica di San Francesco regional wine, and Tuscan food.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Top Attractions, Top Experiences, and Great Itinerary features make it easy to plan a vacation. Best bets charts for Florence restaurants and hotels; easy-to-read color regional maps; and tips on regional food and wine give useful tools to dive into the culture.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Florence, Tuscany, and Umbria 11th Edition offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
TripAdvisor Reviews: Our experts’ hotel selections are reinforced by the latest customer feedback from TripAdvisor. Travelers can book their Florence, Tuscany, and Umbria stays with confidence, as only the best properties make the cut.
• Make your trip to Florence and Tuscany unforgettable with illustrated features, 57 maps, and 200 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Best bets for dining
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Florence, Pisa, Assisi, Umbria, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Florence’s Duomo, Tuscan food, Renaissance art, regional wine, and more
• Best winery visits, hill-town touring, and museum-going
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Italy–based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised frequently to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Travel » Europe » Italy
Travel » Europe » Italy by Region
Travel » World Miscellaneous