- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Princeton Review: Cracking the ACT #13: Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Editionby Princeton Review
Synopses & Reviews
Your guide to a higher score on the ACT® Why CliffsNotes?
• Go with the name you know and trust • Get the information you need—fast! About the contents: Introduction: An Overview of the ACT
Part I: Diagnostic Test Acquaints you with ACT question types, analyzes areas where you may need to improve, and provides you with a baseline starting point Part II: Review of Exam Areas A general review of the exam areas, skills and concepts tested, directions, structure of the exam, and sample questions with suggested strategies
+ 4 bonus practice tests Requires Adobe AIR 2.0 or higher
Test-Prep Essentials from the Experts at CliffsNotes
Seven full-length practice tests in this book-with-CD make this THE ACT test-prep product that ACT test-takers will want to use to study for this challenging standardized test!
Your top resource for ACT prep! Cracking the ACT with DVD, 2013 Edition has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations—2 in the book and 2 online
• DVD featuring tutorials from The Princeton Review’s top course instructors
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice
About the Author
BTPS Testing is a test-prep service that administers various standardized-tests courses, including on the ACT, for the California State University system.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like