- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Will Shortz Presents... series:
Will Shortz Presents the Monster Book of Sudoku for Kids: 150 Fun Puzzlesby Will Shortz
Synopses & Reviews
Sudoku has taken America by storm! Now kids can enjoy the puzzle that keeps their parents' minds racing and pencils sharpened. This edition, designed for children 8 and up, begins with a sudoku lesson from Will Shortz and very easy 4 x 4 grids to warm up. Then young solvers advance to more challenging 6 x 6 grids and finally tradition 9 x 9 sudoku puzzles.
· 150 all-new sudoku puzzles
· Four difficulty levels including smaller "kid grids"
· Fun commentary and illustrations
· Edited by legendary New York Times crossword editor Will Shortz
· Big grids with lots of space for easy solving
- 300 top-quality sudoku edited by Will Shortz
- The "wordless crossword puzzles" that have taken the world by storm!
- Introduction and solving tips from legendary puzzlemaster Will Shortz
About the Author
Will Shortz has been the crossword puzzle editor of The New York Times since 1993. He is also the puzzlemaster on NPRs Weekend Edition Sunday and is founder and director of the annual American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. He has edited countless books of crossword puzzles, Sudoku, KenKen, and all manner of brain-busters.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Children's » Activities » Funny Games
Children's » Activities » Games
Children's » Activities » General
Children's » Activities » Puzzles
Hobbies, Crafts, and Leisure » Games » Mental Puzzles