- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide series:
Official Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide (Official Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide)by Robert M Overstreet
Synopses & Reviews
'From the undisputed authority on comic book collecting comes the most complete record of existing comic books from the 1800s to the present — indexed, illustrated, and priced according to condition.
• NEW for 2007: Up-to-date market reports and a new, fully illustrated, comic-style introduction
• A brand-new color section highlighting the top comics and the hidden gems of each comic book era
• Latest and most comprehensive pricing information on comic books, graphic novels, and Big Little books
• Tips on grading, buying, selling comics, as well as terminology and practices
• Features an all-new article on the history of Marvel Comics\' Daredevil and an intriguing look at Captain America'
Offering the most thorough record of existing comic books from the 1800s to the present, this book comes indexed and illustrated, with listings priced according to condition.
The undisputed authority for collectors, this guide offera the most complete record of existing comic books from the 1800s to the present—indexed, illustrated, and priced according to condition.
• Latest pricing information on comic books, graphic novels, and Big Little books
• Tips on buying, selling, grading, and restoration
• Current market trends and an up-to-date directory of comic book fan Web sites
• A directory of comic book artists, and schedules for major comic book conventions like the Wondercon in San Francisco, the Pittsburgh Comic-Con, and the Comic-Con in San Diego
About the Author
Robert M. Overstreet is the foremost expert in the comic book industry. He set the standard in 1970 with the first comic book price guide and continues to reign as the field leader. He lives in Baltimore, Maryland.
What Our Readers Are Saying