- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
The Bride & Groom Thank-You Guide: A Thoroughly Modern Manual for Expressing Your Gratitude-Quickly, Painlessly and Personally!by Sharon Naylor
Synopses & Reviews
A thoroughly modern manual for expressing gratitude-quickly, painlessly, and personally!
How can I ever thank you?
Thank-you notes are essential-but they don't have to be torturous to write and stilting to read. With this concise guide, modern couples can make the task easy while adding essential personal touches to each note they send. Filled with information on everything about writing the perfect thank-you, including:
- Modern technology like email, DVDs, and videostreaming-to use or not to use?
- The top 15 thank-you mistakes-and how to avoid them
- A thank-you thesaurus
- How to word thank-yous for non-traditional gifts, including charitable donations and honeymoon registries
- Thanking the bridal party and other special people
- Creating unique cards with stamp art, photos, and more
- Thank-you checklists, shopping lists, and a writing timetable
About the Author
Sharon Naylor is the author of more than 20 books on wedding topics and has been featured as a wedding expert on Lifetime, ABC News, and Inside Edition. She recently launched the Bridal Book Club and is a special wedding contributor to Bed, Bath and Beyond's bridal registry website.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Special Occasions » Weddings
Hobbies, Crafts, and Leisure » Crafts » Weddings