- Used Books
- Kobo eReading
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing series:
The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing (Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing)by Jason Kelly
Synopses & Reviews
The essential stock market guide, now updated with even more timely and necessary information
Now in its fifth edition, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing has established itself as a clear, concise, and highly effective approach to stocks and investment strategy. Rooted in the principles that made it invaluable from the start, this completely revised and updated edition of The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing shares a wealth of information, including:
• What has changed and what remains timeless as the economy recovers from the subprime crash
• All-new insights from deep historical research showing which measurements best identify winning stocks
• A rock-solid value averaging plan that grows 3 percent per quarter, regardless of the economic climate
• An exclusive conversation with legendary Legg Mason portfolio manager Bill Miller, revealing what he learned from the crash and recovery
• Thoroughly updated resources emphasizing online tools, the latest stock screeners, and analytical sites that best navigated recent trends
Accessible and intelligent, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing is what every investor needs to keep pace in the current market.
A comprehensively updated edition of an essential guide to stock market investing
For over a decade, Jason Kelly has provided investors with the insider knowledge and time-tested strategies they need to maximize their investment programs. This thoroughly updated edition of The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing includes:
• Kelly’s Maximum Midcap Strategy, an innovative investment program that consistently outperforms the market
• Real-life examples of investment strategies that paid big dividends
• Tips from master investors like Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, and Bill Miller
An accessible, intelligent, and highly effective approach to investing, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing is an invaluable resource for investors everywhere.
Read Jason Kelly's posts on the Penguin Blog.
'From the time of its first publication five years ago, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing has established itself as a clear, concise, and highly effective approach to stocks and investment strategy. Since the dot.com crash and ensuing bear market, significant changes have come about in the investing world, and The Neatest Little Guide takes this into account. In this revised edition, readers will learn:
Strategies on how to double the Dow with one simple investment and the latest products required for this approach
Methods investors can use to avoid disasters such as Enron and WorldCom
Thoroughly updated reference lists, including new websites, new software, new brokers, and new publications
With the right information for investors to keep pace, and rooted in the principles that made it invaluable from the start, The Neatest Little Guide to Stock Market Investing is a resource that no serious investor can be without.'
About the Author
Jason Kelly wrote about a variety of topics, from computers to finance, before finding his niche in the stock market.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » Accounting and Finance
Business » Investing
Business » Investing » Stocks