- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News: Shocking But Utterly True Factsby Crackedcom
Synopses & Reviews
From the most-read humor site on the internet, Cracked.com
YOU MIGHT BE A ZOMBIE
You're going to wish you never picked up this book.
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in:
* A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
* The FDA wouldn't let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt.
* Think dolphins are our friends? Then these sex-crazed thrill killers of the sea have you right where they want you.
* The most important discovery in the history of genetics? Francis Crick came up with it while on LSD.
* Think you're going to choose whether or not to buy this book? Scientists say your brain secretly makes all your decisions 10 seconds before you even know what they are.
If youre a fan of The Oatmeal or Frak.com and hate being wrong about stuff, youll love what you find in YOU MIGHT BE A ZOMBIE from the twisted minds at Cracked.
From the files of Cracked.com comes the most fascinating trivia that the Web site has published along with 20 brand-new articles deemed too factually accurate for the Internet.
Uh-oh. The New York Times bestselling authors from Cracked.com are back again . . .
Its Cracked, but true. You Might Be a Zombie and Other Bad News was a New York Times bestseller and has already returned to print seven times. Now, the writers at the Internets #1 most-read humor site have created a dementedly hilarious textbook parody. By the time we were out of school, wed learned that spinach is full of iron, there are three primary colors, and we have have senses. Unfortunately, these and most of the other facts” we crammed into our heads are simply not true. The Detextbook is here to erase it all—easily, painlessly, and hilariously.
About the Author
Founded in 1958 as a print publication and competitor of Mad Magazine, CRACKED.COM has been published exclusively online since 2006. It is based in Los Angeles, California.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like
Arts and Entertainment » Humor » General