- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Oregon (From Sea to Shining Sea, Second)by Terry Miller Shannon
Synopses & Reviews
This series meets National Curriculam Standards for: Social Studies: Civic Ideals & Pratices Individuals, Groups, & Institutions People, Places, & Environments Power, Authority, & Governance Production, Distribution, & Consumption
- Revised volume features new text, new sidebars, new photographs, new (and more) maps, plus a time line and almanac of fast facts, and a gallery of famous people from the state.
- For More Information back matter includes a listing of books, organizations, and Internet sites for further research.
- A chapter on government includes how the state government works and a list of all the governors and their terms in office.
- The chapters on diverse history and culture are perfect for multicultural classes.
- Sidebars offer additional information including definitions and short biographies.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Children's » History » United States » General