- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Spanish Language Edition
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Ultimate Spanish Advanced Manualby Living Language
Synopses & Reviews
A Complete Lesson Book and Reference Guide
Lively, up-to-date, authentic dialogues
Clear explanations of grammar
Cultural highlights, Business vocabulary and etiquette
Developed by the experts at Living Language, this book offers a highly effective combination of advanced conversational Spanish with grammar and culture. This sequel to the Basic to Intermediate Ultimate Spanish book covers the equivalent of two years of college-level study.
While this book stands on its own as a complete course and an invaluable reference, you'll find that using it with the recorded lessons is even more effective. Along with the recordings, Living Language Ultimate Spanish: Advanced cassette and compact disc packages include this manual.
With this enjoyable and effective textbook developed by the experts at Living Language, you'll increase your fluency, add depth to your vocabulary, and perfect your grammar. You'll also get plenty of practice with exercises both in this book and online. In this book you'll find:
· 20 lessons with lively dialogues that take you everywhere from ancient ruins to an interview with a bank president to a soccer match
· Advanced grammar and usage, with extensive notes on pronunciation and vocabulary
· Culture notes filled with facts and intriguing details
· Business vocabulary, etiquette, and facts in every lesson
· Quizzes and review sections to check your progress
· Complete summary of Spanish grammar, and verb charts covering all major tenses
· Letter writing for business and social occasions
· An extensive two-way glossary
While this book stands on its own as a complete course and an invaluable reference, you'll find that it's even more effective as part of an audio CD package. The Ultimate Spanish Advanced CD package contains this book and eight 60-minute CDs with recorded dialogues, vocabulary, exercises, and more.
Table of Contents
Set A. Learn at home — Set B. Learn on the go.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like