- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
The Metabolism Miracle: 3 Easy Steps to Regain Control of Your Weight . . . Permanentlyby Diane Kress
Synopses & Reviews
Do you keep gaining weight, despite your efforts to diet? Do the pounds accumulate around your tummy? Do you feel tired, irritable, and unable to focus? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, you may be one of the millions who have Metabolism B, an inherited condition that causes your body to overprocess carbohydrate foods into excess body fat. There is a reason that some people can eat all they want (and seemingly never gain a pound), while the rest of us fret over every carb. Diane Kress, a registered dietitian and weight-loss specialist, has helped thousands with Metabolism B lose weight—and keep it off—with her revolutionary, scientifically based program. Now she shares its secrets here. Among the many life-changing elements of The Metabolism Miracle, you will discover:
• The reason why cookie-cutter approaches to dieting (subtracting calories burned from calories consumed) cannot work for those with Metabolism B
• The tools to lose weight and reprogram your metabolism permanently
• A foolproof method to improve your cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar
• The return of your energy, focus, and sense of well-being
• Sample menus to help you take it one day at a time
• Delicious recipes (including vegan) tailored to match each step
• An active lifestyle plan to maintain your newfound body weight.
As someone who struggled with Metabolism B for years, Diane Kress knows firsthand the frustration of diets that don’t work. Based on the latest research, her own experience, and the experiences of her clients, she has developed this groundbreaking plan to help you take back your life—starting today.
A revolutionary, painstakingly developed and intensively proven new weight-loss program for frustrated, unsuccessful dieters whose metabolism prevents them from succeeding on traditional diets.
About the Author
Diane Kress, R.D., C.D.E., owner-director of the Nutrition Center of Morristown, has developed, personally follows, and has successfully taught this proprietary program to thousands of patients. She lives in New Jersey.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like