- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
The Shop on Blossom Streetby Debbie Macomber
Synopses & Reviews
- The Shop On Blossom Street (Mira Books, hardcover, 5/04) spent four weeks on the New York Times extended bestseller list, reaching #19.
- 44 Cranberry Point (Mira Books, paperback, 9/09) reached #8 on the New York Times bestseller list.
- Changing Habits (Mira Books, hardcover, 5/03) was a critical success and reached #32 on the New York Times extended hardcover bestseller list.
- Between Friends (Mira Books, paperback, 4/03) was a New York Times bestseller, reaching #11, a USA Today bestseller, reaching #12, and a Publishers Weekly bestseller, reaching #15.
- The Snow Bride (Mira Books, gift hardcover, 10/03) reached #22 on the New York Times extended hardcover bestseller list.
- The Christmas Basket (Mira Books, gift hardcover, 10/02) reached #31 on the New York Times extended hardcover bestseller list.
- 204 Rosewood Lane (Mira Books, paperback, 9/02) spent five weeks on the New York Times bestseller list, reaching #12, five weeks on the USA Today bestseller list, reaching #12, and reached #14 on the Publishers Weekly bestseller list.
Four lives knit together... There's a little shop on Blossom Street in Seattle. You go there to buy yarn, knitting supplies and patterns - and now you can join a knitting class. Lydia Hoffman owns the shop, which she calls A Good Yarn. It represents her dream of a new beginning, a life free from the cancer that has ravaged her twice. A life...
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 2 comments:
Other books you might like