- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Seo Made Easy: Everything You Need to Know about Seo and Nothing Moreby Evan Bailyn
Synopses & Reviews
SEO Made Easy is today’s most practical, actionable, plain-English guide to modern search engine optimization. Building on his global best-seller Outsmarting Google , renowned search/social marketer Evan Bailyn focuses on SEO as a foundation for successful entrepreneurship, reflecting his own experience as an eight-time entrepreneur and as the creator of websites that have attracted millions of unique visitors per month. Throughout, he draws on a deeply technical understanding of search engine structure and algorithm, as well as a broad, psychological understanding of what motivates people to search.
Revamped throughout to reflect the latest search innovations and trends, SEO Made Easy includes extensive coverage of today’s emerging revolution in social search, and its powerful implications for marketers. As in Outsmarting Google , Bailyn exposes long-propagated SEO myths and presents up-to-the-minute tactics proven to improve your site’s rankings. Coverage includes:
Today’s SEO Secrets in Plain English: What to Know, What to Do, How to Win!
This book is a revised and updated version of the acclaimed Outsmarting Google: SEO Secrets to Winning New Business by Evan Bailyn
How do people find you? They search. Simple, right? So, why does Search Engine Optimization seem so complicated? Search engines and consultants love it that way. If you don’t understand SEO, you’ll pay big bucks for a job you could easily do yourself…if you read SEO Made Easy !
Evan Bailyn has spent his days uncovering secret search engine rules and finding new ways to outsmart them. Now, he has distilled those secrets into real, gritty, proven, simple tactics for grabbing top spots at Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. From earning trust to improving conversion rates, all you need to build a thriving business with search is here!
• Build online trust, the #1 currency of search success
• Supercharge your results with all five key ingredients of Google optimization
• Reel in links with 17 up-to-the-minute, link-building strategies
• Use the Nuclear Football: today’s #1 technique for attracting targeted traffic
• Track traffic, engagement, conversions, and the effectiveness of each site element
• Escape dangerous new myths of Google optimization and avoid disastrous “black hat” SEO techniques
• Systematically convert strong SEO results into real paying customers
• Prepare for the revolution in social search that’s barreling toward you
• Use keyword tools to uncover underserved, high-profit business niches
• Leverage your content investments to forge powerful new relationships and partnerships
About the Author
Evan Bailyn is an Internet entrepreneur and the author of Outsmarting Google and Outsmarting Social Media . He is primarily known as a search engine optimization expert, having used his ability to rank at the top of Google to build and sell five businesses, including one of the largest children’s websites online.
Currently, he offers marketing services through his company, First Page Sage. Under Evan’s tutelage, clients have established multimillion dollar businesses, become New York Times bestsellers, clinched top sports awards, and won key elections. As the founder of the Evan Bailyn Foundation, he helps to promote emotional awareness in children and adults.
Mr. Bailyn has been interviewed on ABC and Fox News and featured in Forbes, New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Advertising Age, and Money Magazine. He is a frequent speaker, having keynoted numerous national conferences.
Table of Contents
1. Trust: The Currency of Google
2. The Five Ingredients of Google Optimization
3. How to Reel In Links
4. Using Time to Gain Trust
5. The Nuclear Football
6. Tracking Your Progress with Google Analytics and Other Helpful Tools
7. Google Optimization Myths
8. White Hat vs. Black Hat SEO
9. Optimizing for Yahoo! and Bing
10. Converting Your SEO Results into Paying Customers
11. Social Search: The Intersection of Social Media and SEO
12. Using SEO to Build a Business
What Our Readers Are Saying
Business » General