- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Fodor's Rio de Janeiro's 25 Best (Fodor's Rio de Janeiro's 25 Best)by Fodor's
Synopses & Reviews
Welcome to Rio! Rio de Janeiro is home of the 2014 FIFA World Cup and the 2016 Olympic Games, and as a result of the international publicity, millions are traveling to South America to explore Brazil.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor's Rio de Janeiro's 25 Best, 1st Edition offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor's Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. "Word of Mouth" quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
Handy and Concise: These practical, full-color guides list the 25 top things to see and do in a city, as well as places to stay and eat.
Easy-to-Pack: This is the ideal guide for people on a short trip and those who want something portable to supplement their regular travel guide. Includes a laminated pullout map.
Cheaper Than the Competition: For less than $13, vacationers and business travelers get the essential info they're looking for, in a high-quality package.
Top 25 Must-See Sights. Best bets for dining, lodging, sightseeing. Plus a full-color pullout map. Everything you need to experience Rio de Janiero.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• All of the best beaches, from beautiful Ipanema to uncrowded Ilha Granda
• Breathtaking city views from Sugar Loaf and Corcovado
• The best places to dance to samba and jazz. Plus, how to experience Carnaval
• Family fun: soccer games, zip-lining, and exploring Tijuca National Park
• Terrific churrascarias and feijoada restaurants
• Side trips to beach-trimmed Buzios and colonial Paraty
Insider tips • Expert Advice
The Author - Hailing from Devon, Huw Hennessy is a journalist, author, and editor who has written books and articles on Latin America.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » South America » Brazil
Travel » South America » General