- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyanceby W E Butler
Synopses & Reviews
Renowned parapsychologist W. E. Butler outlines simple procedures to develop, perfect, and control the four basic psychic powers that we all possess.
Outlines techniques and tools, using the strength of intuition, for self-transformation on a deep level
Opens the path toward a lifetime of psychic exploration and discovery
Over 15,000 copies sold
In clear-cut language, renowned parapsychologist W. E. Butler outlines simple procedures by which anyone can develop, perfect, and control the four basic psychic powers that we all possess. Using the strength of your intuition you can:
• Read the Aura--Perceive and understand the meaning of the glowing field of vital energy that surrounds all living beings.
• Understand Psychometry--Read the emanations of all objects to learn their historical and emotional significance.
• Awaken Your Telepathic Powers--Transmit and receive thoughts solely through your mind's Power.
• Experience Clairvoyance--See the past, the future, and the boundless present in vivid clarity.
Research continues to confirm the existence of paranormal powers. With these techniques you can develop your higher faculties, enriching your own life and that of others, and enabling self-transformation on a new and deeply satisfying level. These tools open the path toward a lifetime of exploration and discovery.
Renowned parapsychologist W. E. Butler outlines simple procedures to develop and perfect the four basic psychic powers we all possess; how to read the Aura, understand Psychometry, awaken telepathic powers, and experience clairvoyance. One of the world's great occultists, W. E. Butler (1898-1978) studied in India among Hindu spiritual teachers and with renowned mystic Annie Besant.
About the Author
One of the world's great occultists, W. E. Butler (1898-1978) studied in India among Hindu spiritual teachers and with the renowned mystic Annie Besant. In England he worked closely with Dion Fortune in the Society of the Inner Light. He is the author of How to Read the Aura and Practice Psychometry, Telepathy, and Clairvoyance and Lords of Light.
Table of Contents
How to Read to Aura, Practice Psychometry, Telepathy and Clairvoyance
Part I Clairvoyance
1. What is Clairvoyance?
2. Types of Clairvoyance
3. Training Techniques
5. A Word to the Wise
Part II Telepathy
6. What is Telepathy?
7. Physical Conditions for Successful Experiments
8. Psychical and Psychological Conditions
9. Training for Telepathy
10. Hypnotic and Mesmeric Telepathy
11. Telepathy and Super-physical Healing
12. Telepathic Thought-forms
Part III Psychometry
13. A Tale to Unfold
14. Concerning Psychic Gifts
15. Preliminary Training
16. First Steps
17. Some Friendly Advice
Part IV The Aura
18. What is the Aura?
19. The Structure of the Aura
20. The Circuit of Force
21. The Emotional-Mental Aura
22. Developing Auric Sight
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Metaphysics » Auras and Chakras
Metaphysics » Parapsychology