- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Handmade Style series:
Bead (Handmade Style)by Elizabeth Bower
Synopses & Reviews
Sparkling like precious jewels, beads bring brilliance and beauty to the objects they adorn. Learn how to transform ordinary household items into stunning heirloom treasures using richly colored beads, twinkling crystals, and other glittering gems.
• Bead will dazzle you with 23 fresh, contemporary beading projects designed by Elizabeth Bower, an exhibiting jeweler based in Sydney.
• This gorgeous how-to book provides all you need to know to create glamorous jewelry, gifts, and home décor.
• Create inexpensive and striking designer items like an elegant silk cushion embellished with a sprinkling of half-pearls, or delicate shoulder-grazing chandelier earrings.
• New to beadwork? Don't worry — Bead includes a special section dedicated to basic beading techniques, and each project features step-by-step photographs and clearly explained instructions.
• Elegant, artistic photos and fashionable spreads are featured, sure to appeal to today's modern crafters.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like