- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
This title in other editions
Eat This, Not That!: The No-Diet Weight Loss Solutionby David Zinczenko
Synopses & Reviews
That brand-new physique youve been waiting for, the leaner, fitter, healthier body you thought youd never had. Eat This, Not That! 2011—the latest, most up-to-date book in the best-selling weight loss franchise—is ready to start stripping extra pounds from your body today. And once you lose that weight, youre going to keep it off. Forever.
Thats because Eat This, Not That! is a tool. Its designed to make smart food choices easier, no matter where youre making them. Consider just a handful of real stories from real people whove shed 25, 50, 75 pounds—or more!—and youll understand why Eat This, Not That! is “The no-diet weight-loss solution”:
• Michael Colombo of Staten Island, New York, shed 91 pounds in just over 8 months and conquered life-threatening sleep apnea, after picking up a copy of Eat This, Not That!. “My confidence has sky-rocketed!” he says.
• Erika Bowen of Minneapolis, Minnesota, dropped 84 pounds—without dieting. “I feel like Ive always wanted to feel,” Bowen reports. Once she discovered the truth about her food, she learned she could lose weight and never feel hungry.
• Dana Bickelman of Waltham, Massachusetts, lost 70 pounds after discovering the shocking truth about the foods she was eating. Her secret: She learned to indulge—even at her favorite restaurants—but to do it more smartly.
Eat This, Not That! teaches you how to read nutrition labels and decipher misleading menu descriptions. It pairs classic food swaps, and helps you cut hundreds—or even thousands—of calories from your daily diet, without feeling like youve deprived yourself at all. Consider:
*One of Americas chain restaurants is serving a pasta dish with more than 2,700 calories? (Thats nearly a pound of flab—in one meal!)
*Choosing Breyers Reeses Peanut Butter Cups Ice Cream over Ben & Jerrys Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream will save you 200 calories per scoop?
*The wrong milk shake at Cold Stone will cost you more than a days worth of calories? (But a smart swap will eliminate 1,520 of them!)
Additional features in Eat This, Not That! 2011 include:
• The Truth About Whats REALLY In Your Food (Think a Chicken McNugget is made out of just chicken? Think again)
• The Eat This, Not That! No-Diet Cheat Sheets
• Foods That Cure Any Problem
• The 20 Worst Foods in America
• Top Swaps at the Ballpark, the Mall, the Cocktail Party, Thanksgiving Dinner, and more!
• Restaurant Report Card—for Kids
• And more!
The latest installment of the bestselling franchise is packed with up-to-the-minute nutrition information and easy swaps to help readers cut calories, shed pounds, and look and feel great. This fully revised and updated edition features all-new information that covers the shifting nutritional landscape.
The latest installment of the best-selling franchise is packed with up-to-the-minute
nutrition information and easy swaps to help readers cut calories, shed pounds, and look
and feel great
Whether in the frozen food aisle, at the drive-through window, or even in their own kitchens, consumers are faced with dozens of food decisions every dayand those choices make the difference between a lean, fit body, or one with pounds of extra flab.
Thats why Eat This, Not That! 2011a fully revised and updated edition featuring all-new information that covers the shifting nutritional landscapewill be a critical purchase for anyone concerned about keeping off the pounds. Eat This, Not That! 2011 is the the ultimate authority on the restaurant, packaged, and home-cooked foods that Americans eat most. Each page provides instant access to the insider nutrition information that helps readers choose the right food at every meal, and its convenient size makes it easy to carry around in a purse, glove box, or shopping cart. And all of the content in this update guidefrom the food comparisons to the various chapter featuresis completely exclusive to this title.
Packed with brand-new, innovative features and extensive research and reporting, Eat This, Not That! 2011 will change the way Americans eat.
About the Author
DAVID ZINCZENKO, editor-in-chief of Mens Health magazine, is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Abs Diet and The Abs Diet for Women. He lives in New York City.
MATT GOULDING is a Mens Health contributor and former professional cook. He lives in Allentown, PA.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Diet and Nutrition » General
Cooking and Food » Diet and Nutrition » Healthy Cooking
Cooking and Food » Diet and Nutrition » Nutrition
Cooking and Food » General
Health and Self-Help » Diet » General
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » Diet and Nutrition
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » Nutrition
Sports and Outdoors » Sports and Fitness » Medicine Nutrition and Psychology