- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Uncle John's Bathroom Readers series:
Uncle John's Bathroom Reader Zipper Accidents: And Other Cringe-Worthy Events (Uncle John's Bathroom Readers)by Bathroom Reader
Synopses & Reviews
For 25 years, theres always been a home in Uncle Johns Bathroom Reader for those times in life you wish you could take back--oops” moments, embarrassing accidents, spectacular failures. Because we never get tired of reading about unfortunate accidents (as long as theyre happening to someone else), here is a whole book of the best of the worst,” the troubling and funny stories of things got terribly awry.
Read all about
- The little math error that took down a spaceship.
- A sexy stimulant that led to a mans multiple amputations.
- The politician who lost by one vote . . . because he was out campaigning and forgot to vote.
- The couple that won millions in the lottery . . . and lost the ticket.
For 25 years, there's always been a home in Uncle John's Bathroom Reader for those times in life you wish you could take back--"oops" moments, embarrassing accidents, spectacular failures. Because we never get tired of reading about unfortunate accidents (as long as they're happening to someone else), here is a whole book of "the best of the worst," the troubling and funny stories of things got terribly awry.
Read all about
- The father who insisted on carving the Thanksgiving turkey with a buzz-saw
- The man who tried to rid his house of bees...with fire
- The surgeon who performed the wrong surgery on a patient...twice
- And embarrassing tales of the emergency room, such as the man who used a table saw in the nude, accidentally nicked his private parts, and tried to staple gun everything back together.
About the Author
The Bathroom Readers' Institute is a tight-knit group of loyal and skilled writers, researchers, and editors who have been working as a team for years. The BRI understands the habits of a very special market--Throne Sitters--and devotes itself to providing amazing facts and conversation pieces.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like