- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Hilarity Ensuesby Tucker Max
Synopses & Reviews
Tucker Max’s third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He’s still Tucker Max, and—for one more book—he’s still an asshole.
About the Author
Tucker Max received his BA with highest honors from the University of Chicago in 1998, and attended Duke Law School on an academic scholarship, where he graduated with a JD in 2001. His first book, "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell," is a #1 NY Times Best Seller, has spent over 150 weeks on the NY Times Best Seller List over five calendar years, and has sold over 1 million copies. He has also been credited with being the originator and leader of the literary genre, "fratire," and was nominated to Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential List in 2009. He currently lives in Austin, Texas, and can be reached through his website, TuckerMax.com.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like