- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Lonely Planet London series:
Lonely Planet London (Lonely Planet London)by Sarah Johnstone
Synopses & Reviews
Diverse, energetic and perennially inspiring, London has a lifetime’s adventures in one city. Stroll the Millennium Bridge from Tate Modern to St Paul’s, browse the boutiques of King’s Road and Brick Lane, explore Soho’s buzzing streets or Hampstead’s soothing heath. Temporary traveller or long-term Londoner, find the city’s heart with this smart and stylish guide.
Find Your Way – getting around needn’t be an Olympic event with our easy-to-use colour maps and detailed walking tours.
See For Yourself – critical reviews guide you through London’s maze of sights and attractions.
Eat & Sleep In Style – our expert writers cover boutique hotels, hip hostels, Michelin-starred celebrity haunts and the world’s best pub grub.
Go To Town – hand-picked entertainment options from elegant Covent Garden opera to Shoreditch bars and Brixton gigs.
Get Out & About – laze on Brighton beach, punt in Oxford and bathe in Bath with day-trip suggestions.
Local experts reveal London's cultural heritage, cutting-edge modern attractions, renowned restaurants, and unbeatable nightlife.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying