- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Eastern Europe series:
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe Phrasebookby Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
Synopses & Reviews
More powerful than a fistful of euros, reaching further than a Eurail pass, this phrasebook is more entertaining than Eurovision! From Moscow to Dubrovnik, Prague to Tirana, this is your ticket to 11 languages, a whole continent of culture, and the ultimate European adventure.
Our phrasebooks give you a comprehensive mix of practical and social words and phrases in more than 120 languages. Chat with the locals and discover their culture - a guaranteed way to enrich your travel experience.
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 27, 2004
"...Lonely Planet phrase books have long taken a hip, streetwise approach."
Fully updated edition to work as a companion title to the Eastern Europe guidebook, this phrasebook features a simple and easy pronunciation guide throughout; with the added feature of a mini-dictionary for each language.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Europe » Eastern Europe
Travel » Europe » General