- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Perth & West Coast Australia series:
Perth & Western Australia (Lonely Planet Perth & Western Australia)by Terry Carter
Synopses & Reviews
Discover Perth & Western Australia
Savor the lush forests and vintage surf of the Margaret River region (and get the low-down on the good drops with our wine section).
Spread your toes and sink your feet into white sand at Lucky Bay, another contender for 'most beautiful beach in Australia'.
Drink in the lifestyle of Perth, the world's most remote city of its size, then relearn the meaning of remote in awesome Kimberley.
Collect our other passport stamp: have a beer with the royals in the sovereign state of Hutt River Province Principality.
In This Guide:
One 4WD and an intrepid husband and wife team cover 12,000km of outback
Zero impact on the environment with tips on camping, greener businesses and local travel
Swags of seasonal work and accommodation advice for those who want to say longer
Born and bred local authors itching to share the best of the west. It was not uncomming for families to inhabit the huge tree species in WA's southwestern corner. Researched with sustainability in mind, promoting the best eco-credited businesses. Catered to the most popular travel modes of cars and campervans.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying