- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Lonely Planet Phrasebook: Brazilian series:
Brazilian Phrasebook 3RD Editionby Lonely Planet
Synopses & Reviews
Smoother than capoeira, fresher than a caipirinha, tastier than an empada. Make the most of your travels with Brazilian Portuguese.
*super social section for getting to know people.
*communication tips and cultural information.
*culinary reader offers the wonders of Brazilian cuisine.
National Geographic Traveler, September 2006
"Lonely Planet Phrasebooks. Portable, pocket-size, cheap, and available for almost any country you might want to visit..."
Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 27, 2004
"...Lonely Planet phrase books have long taken a hip, streetwise approach."
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying