- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Footprint Handbook: Belize (Footprint Belize)by Alex Robinson
Synopses & Reviews
From mountainous, tropical rainforests with abundant wildlife to fertile subtropical foothills and bird-filled coastal wetlands and beautiful beaches, Belize is an extraordinary and fascinating country to explore. Whether you want to enjoy world-class diving, snorkeling and sport fishing, ancient Mayan ruins or endless bird-watching opportunities, this brand new Footprint Handbook provides comprehensive coverage of this diverse and unique country including amazing cultural insights, all the best places to eat, drink and sleep, detailed advice on how to get around and how to experience the most from the adventure activities on offer.
· Detailed transport advice on how to get there and how to get around
· Extensive coverage of Belizes exceptional sights and sites
· Amazing cultural & historical insights
· Our recommended itineraries to help you plan your trip whether youre traveling for one week or four
· Accommodation listings for every budget
· Detailed street maps for important towns and cities
· Full-color section which includes photos and maps to give you a real sense of the destination and help you plan your trip with ease
Packed with information on all the main attractions as well as detailed information on the dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track, Footprints Belize Handbook will help you get to the heart of this unique country.
Enjoy the best of what this unique and diverse country has to offer with the new Footprint Handbook, packed with detailed information and advice to ensure you get the best out of this intriguing destination.
· Expert author Alex knows Belize inside out; he has traveled extensively throughout the country researching this new title
· Comprehensive coverage of the main attractions, plus dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track
· In-depth information about history, culture and politics, plus detailed listings Inspirational trip planning with itineraries and maps
About the Author
Alex Robinson is an award-winning writer and photographer based in London. He was runner up in the Friends of the Earth International Photography Award in 2007, won a Brazilian Press Award for the anniversary edition of Latin Americas travel magazine Viagem e Turismo and a US National Magazine award as part of the Fall 2006 edition of Departures Magazine. He has worked with numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Budget Travel, National Geographic, the Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel, Al Jazeera and the BBC. For more information, see alexrobinsonphotography.co.uk.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Central America
Travel » Central and South America
Travel » General
Travel » North America » Mexico