- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Other titles in the Footprint Dream Trip India series:
Footprint Dream Trip: India, the North (Footprint Dream Trip India)by David Stott
Synopses & Reviews
During your valuable vacation time you will want to experience the heart of India. Footprints Dream Trip India: Forts, Palaces & the Himalaya will ensure you discover the very best this spirited destination has to offer as well as take you to some fantastic out-of-the-way places hand-picked by the authors. From exploring spectacular forts to taking in the wonder of the iconic Taj Mahal, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice and will help you design your own dream trip.
· Packed with detailed information on where to go and what to do
· A hand-picked selection of the very best places to stay and to eat
· Full-colour trip-planning section featuring detailed itineraries and maps
· Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the authors
· Compact, pocket-sized format so you can carry it with you
· Written by a local expert offering you insider information
Footprints carefully tailored information ensures that you get the most out of your dream trip.
Nows the time to book your dream trip to India with Footprints inspirational new series. Featuring detailed itineraries, a beautifully illustrated color section and personal advice from the author, this guide helps you decide what to see on your trip and how to make the most of your valuable vacation time.
Dream Trip India: Forts, Palaces & the Himalaya is the ultimate travel tool for anyone planning the holiday of a life time to this dynamic country. Small and light enough to fit easily into a jacket pocket, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice on everything, from exploring spectacular forts to taking in the wonder of the iconic Taj Mahal.
· 24 page color planning section features inspirational photography, detailed itineraries and interactive mapping, showing exactly how far you can go in the time available and what to see when youre there
· Carefully selected listings ensure you always choose the best value accommodation, the best restaurants and the most reliable tour guides
· Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the authors, designed to bring something extra to your trip
About the Author
Vanessa Betts is a writer and editor from England. She went to India in 1997, as the first stop on a round-the-world ticket, and then found out that nowhere else could quite compare.
Victoria McCulloch is a nomad currently calling Goa home. Armed with a laptop and a yoga mat, she plies her trade as freelance journalist and Kundalini Yoga teacher. She first ventured to India in1997, but has been living in the 'motherland' for the last seven years.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Asia » India and Pakistan
Travel » General