- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Footprint Focus Recife & Northeast Brazil (Footprint Focus Recife & Northeast Brazil)by Alex Robinson
Synopses & Reviews
Get lost in one of Pernambucos colourful colonial towns before heading to Taumbaus beautiful beachfront and admiring the turquoise green ocean while soaking up Brazilian sunrays. Footprintfocus Recife & Northeast is the perfect companion for the adventurous traveller wanting to get the most out of this often overlooked region in South America's largest and most diverse country. Bursting with culture, Recife and Northeast Brazil are home to one of Brazils most engaging art scenes. From advice on how to visit dramatic gorges to essential information on some of South Americas most authentic carnivals, this guide will enable you to experience every corner of Brazils most alluring region.
· Includes Rio Grande do Norte and Fortaleza.
· Featues the regions flourishing art scene as well as scenic hotspots.
· Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat.
· Highlights map of the region plus detailed street maps for important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with practical advice on getting around as well as detailed information on the regions top attractions, this Footprintfocus guide will prove an invaluable travelling companion.
The content of Footprintfocus Recife and Northeast Brazil guide has been extracted from Footprints Brazil Handbook.
This guide features the latest information on Recifes bursting art and music scene plus advice on how to visit the regions spectacular coastline and colonial towns.
About the Author
Alex Robinson is a writer and photographer based in Brazil and the UK and has worked for numerous magazines, publishers and broadcasters, including Departures, Condé Nast, The Financial Times, Wanderlust, the Discovery Channel and the BBC.
Table of Contents
(1) Sergipe and Alagoas, - Aracaju, South of Aracaju, Maceió, Excursions from Maceió, Penedo, North of Maceió; (2) Pernambuco Recife and around, Olinda, Southern coast, Northern coat, West of Recife; (3) Fernando de Noronha; (4) Paraíba João Pessoa and around, The sertão; (5)Rio Grande do Norte Natal, Southern coat, Genipabu and the northern coast; (6) Ceará Fortaleza, Jericoacoara.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Travel » General
Travel » South America » Brazil
Travel » South America » General