- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Fes & Northern Morocco (Footprint Focus Fes & Northern Morocco)by Julius Honnor
Synopses & Reviews
From imperial cities to Atlantic fortress towns, medinas to mint tea this is a land that has intrigued travellers for centuries. Fès & Northern Morocco is known for its romantic mystery and yet your experience of it will be as real as the winding streets of Tangier. Whether you want to go trekking high into the Atlas mountains, shop in the souks, or soak up some sun, Footprintfocus Fès & Northern Morocco has detailed coverage on all, plus thorough accommodation listings, where to eat and drink and all the best sights.
· Essentials section with indispensable information on getting there and around.
· Highlights maps of key regions so you know what not to miss.
· Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, drink and sleep.
· Find your way around the maze-like cities with detailed street maps.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out Morocco without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Fès & Northern Morocco guide has been extracted from Footprints Morocco Handbook.
Packed with information on this fascinating region, Footprintfocus Fès & Northern Morocco will guide you around the ancient Roman city of Volubilis one day, and the winding, white-washed streets of Tangier the next.
About the Author
Julius Honnor is a travel writer and photographer based in London. He has written and updated several books for Footprint, including Footprints Bolivia Handbook and various bits of Italy. He first visited Morocco in the early 1990s. Having grown up on the edge of Dartmoor, he was initially attracted by its big open spaces; he now finds Moroccos narrow winding streets equally intriguing.
Table of Contents
(1) Fès Fès el Bali: Adoua el Quaraouiyine, Fès el Jedid; (2) Meknès Moulay Idriss and Volubilis; (3) Middle Atlas Azrou, Ifrane and the lakes, Khénifra and around, Midelt; (4) Taza Jbel Tazzeka National Park; (5) Tangier; (6) North Atlantic Coast Asilah, El Utad, the stone circle and Mzoura, Larache; (7) Ceuta; (8) Tetouan Beach resorts around Tetouan; (9) Chefchaouen, the Rif and Al Hoceïma - Ouezzane and Southern Rif; (10) Eastern Mediterranean coast Nador, Capes and coastal wetlands, Melilla, Saïdia.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Africa » General
Travel » Africa » North
Travel » General