- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Bali & Lombok (Footprint Focus Bali & Lombok)by Paul Dixon
Synopses & Reviews
Relax on one of South Balis fine beaches, where novice surfers practice catching waves in the warm waters of Kuta Bay. When you tire of the surf and sand head inland to explore bright green mountainsides and sacred crater lakes. Visit the artist colony of Ubud or humble villages where dance dramas are performed to please the gods. From cocktails on the beach to extravagant Hindu temples, Footprintfocus Bali & Lombok will show you all the main sights plus a few more that are off the beaten track.
· Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around.
· Background section fascinating insights into local history and culture.
· Comprehensive listings including where to eat & sleep, and have fun.
· Detailed street maps for important towns and cities.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Bali & Lombok without weighing you down.
The content of Footprintfocus Bali & Lombok guide has been extracted from Footprints Southeast Asia Handbook.
Packed with information on a country that epitomizes Latin America, this Footprintfocus guide will take you from the sun-soaked Bay Islands to the mountainous terrain inland.
About the Author
Paul Dixon has travelled extensively in Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, North Africa and the Indian subcontinent. He has spent the last nine years living and working in Indonesia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia and China as an English teacher. When not preparing his students for exams, Paul writes travel articles for several foreign magazines and travel websites, as well as helping to research and write guidebooks for Footprint.
Table of Contents
1) Tegucigalpa and around; (2) Western Honduras San Pedro Sula to Copán, Copán, Santa Rosa de Copán, Gracias, Marcala and around, Nueva Ocotepeque; (3) Tegucigalpa to San Pedro Sula Comayagua and around; (4) North coast East of San Pedro Sula, La Ceiba and around, Trujillo and around, El Progresso and east; (5) Bay Islands Utila, Roatán. Guanja. Cayos Cochinos (Hog Islands); (6) The Northeast - Tegucigalpa to the northeast coast, La Mosquitia; (7) Tegucigalpa to the Pacific Choluteca and around, East of Tegucigalpa.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Travel » Asia » Indonesia
Travel » Asia » Southeast Asia
Travel » General