- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Interior Designers Portable Handbook 1ST Editionby Pat Guthrie
Synopses & Reviews
Handy on-the-job answers
Architect Pat Guthrie's convenient pocket reference helps interior designers, decorators, and architects create workable, on-the-spot design solutions by putting the latest codes and standards, costs, materials, and specification information at their fingertips. Completely updated for the latest code changes, this new Interior Design Portable Handbook features:
* Comprehensive reference information in a pocket-sized guide
* Materials and specifications checklists that make interior design decisions lightning-fast and easy
* Coverage of the entire process, from initial planning and estimating through design and construction/installation
* Quick reference to applicable codes and the latest standards, including the IBC and NFPA
* CSI MasterFormat® organization that follows the job step by step
* Updated unit costs for furnishings, fixtures, finishes, and other interior components and systems
* Many examples and design details illustrating key techniques and procedures
The Interior Design Portable Handbook provides just the right level of detail to help you with everyday design challenges. Perfect for in-the-field estimating as well as licensing exam prep, it is an indispensable, time-saving tool.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 453-456) and index.
About the Author
John Patten "Pat" Guthrie, AIA, is principal of John Pat Guthrie Architects, Inc. He has been a licensed architect in 13 states, and the author of Architect's Portable Handbook, now in its third edition, and Cross-Check: Integrating Building Systems and Working Designs, as well as the first edition of the book, Interior Designer's Portable Handbook.
Table of Contents
Metal Finishes and Objects.
Wood and Plastic.
Doors, Windows, and Glass.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like