- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
John Loecke's Grosgrain Style: Quick and Creative Projects for Accessorizing and Decorating with Grosgrain Ribbonby John Loecke
Synopses & Reviews
Renowned designer John Loecke offers 36 projects that combine the rich color, texture, and shape of grosgrain ribbon to create delightful living spaces and accessories that burst with personality.
Durable, pliable, machine washable, and available in a wide assortment of colors and patterns, grosgrain ribbon is the ultimate embellishment. Award-winning designer John Loecke shows you how to use this accessible, inexpensive trim to create unique accents for your home and wardrobe.
John Loeckes Grosgrain Style offers 36 elegant, quick-to-create projects, including:
· a practical and pretty ribbon rug for the living room
· bedding bedecked with grosgrain for a one-of-a-kind look
· grosgrain wall treatments that add whimsy to a childs bedroom
· dressed-up dish towels that bring color to the kitchen
· table linens enhanced with stylish trim for the dining room
· cheerful grosgrain-inspired makeovers for canvas sneakers, cotton tote bags, and more
John also shares tips for choosing colors, patterns, and top-notch tools for working with ribbon. John Loeckes Grosgrain Style shows you how to use the simple beauty and texture of grosgrain to add color to your life.
What Our Readers Are Saying