- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
This title in other editions
Let's Play Doctor: The Instant Guide to Walking, Talking, and Probing Like a Real M.D.by Mark Leyner
Synopses & Reviews
Your purchase of this book means that the admissions committee has thoroughly reviewed your application and we are pleased to welcome you to the Why Do Men Have Nipples School of Medicine.*
*A not quite fully accredited institution
Lets Play Doctor is your instant guide to becoming a Real Fake Doctor. At the Why Do Men Have Nipples School of Medicine, we offer an informative, immersive, and incredibly entertaining course of study that will give you the special skills needed to get your M.D. on! By following the lessons in Lets Play Doctor, youll learn:
• Special mental exercises to give yourself that buff, bulging Doctor brain
• How to impress your peers with big, polysyllabic, esoteric medical lingo (can you say pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis?)
• Easy ways to diagnose your girlfriends goiter or your fathers fistula
• Do-it-yourself surgeries from hemorrhoidectomy to breast enlargement
• And, most important, how to craft a completely believable, official-sounding get-out-of-work-for-medical-reasons note
Tuition? Just $14.95. Enroll today! Its time to play doctor!
The authors of the bestselling series that includes "Why Do Men Have Nipples?" and "Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Sex?" are back with a hilarious look at what it takes to look, act, and talk like a real doctor.
About the Author
MARK LEYNER is the author of My Cousin, My Gastroenterologist; Et Tu, Babe; and The Tetherballs of Bougainville. He has written a variety of movies and television shows.
BILLY GOLDBERG, M.D., is an emergency medicine physician at Bellevue Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center in New York City. He is also the host of a weekly show on Sirius Satellite Radios Doctor Radio channel.
Together, they are the authors of the #1 New York Times bestsellers Why Do Men Have Nipples? and Why Do Men Fall Asleep After Having Sex?
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Arts and Entertainment » Humor » General