- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
The Weddingby Nicholas Sparks
Synopses & Reviews
With The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, and his other beloved novels, #1 New York Times bestselling author Nicholas Sparks has given voice to our deepest beliefs about the power of love. Now he brings us the long-awaited follow-up to The Notebook-a story of an ordinary man who goes to extraordinary lengths to win back the love of his life... After thirty years, Wilson Lewis is forced to face a painful truth: the romance has gone out of his marriage. His wife, Jane, has fallen out of love with him, and it is entirely his fault. Despite the shining example of his in-laws, Noah and Allie Calhoun, and their fifty-year love affair (originally recounted in The Notebook), Wilson himself is a man unable to express his true feelings. He has spent too little time at home and too much at the office, leaving the responsibility of raising their children to Jane. Now his daughter is about to marry, and his wife is thinking about leaving him. But if Wilson is sure of anything, it is this: His love for Jane has only grown over the years, and he will do everything he can to save their marriage. With the memories of Noah and Allie's inspiring life together as his guide, he vows to find a way to make his wife fall in love with him...all over again. In this powerfully moving tale of love lost, rediscovered, and renewed, Nicholas Sparks once again brings readers his unique insight into the only emotion that ultimately really matters.
After 30 years, Wilson Lewis, son-in-law to Noah and Allie (of "The Notebook" fame), is forced to admit that the romance has gone out of his marriage. With the distractions of his daughter's upcoming wedding, he is forced to realize how close he is to losing his own wife Jane.
- The long-awaited sequel to The Notebook (Warner, 1996), The Wedding was published in Warner hardcover in 9/03, debuting at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. It had an initial printing of 1.25 million copies.
- This trade edition coincides with the feature film release of The Notebook (New Line, 8/04), starring James Garner and Gena Rowlands. The novel was a New York Times best-seller for over one year and has 4.5 million copies in print combined.
- The author's recent memoir, Three Weeks with My Brother, was co-written with his brother Micah Sparks and published in Warner hardcover in 4/04. See page 10.
- The author's #1 New York Times bestselling track record includes Nights in Rodanthe (Warner, 9/02), A Bend in the Road (Warner, 2001), and The Rescue (Warner, 2000).
- The Warner Bros. feature film version of A Walk to Remember (Warner, 2000) was a big hit in 2001.
- Available as a Time Warner Audio Book.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like