- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas of the World
Synopses & Reviews
* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
* Striking satellite images open each continent.
* Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
* Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
* A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
* Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
Table of Contents
Australia & Oceania
What Our Readers Are Saying