- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Wiley/National Geographic College Atlas of the Worldby Harm J De Blij
Synopses & Reviews
* 90 pages of stunning world thematic maps cover the vital natural and human topics of today.
* Striking satellite images open each continent.
* Oceans are mapped from coast to coast, revealing incredible illustrations of depth and seafloor topography.
* Each continent receives special economic coverage assessing regional and global activity.
* A place-name index includes 55,000 entries.
* Extensive "World Facts" section comprises demographic and socioeconomic information, geographic comparisons, and a glossary.
Table of Contents
Australia & Oceania
What Our Readers Are Saying