- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
How to Live with a Neurotic Dogby Stephen Baker
Synopses & Reviews
NOW, AT LAST, YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR DOG
You think your life is crazy. Try looking at the world through your dog's big melting brown eyes. If your dog is neurotic (and what dog isn't these days?), consider these helpful pointers:
• Don't interrupt your dog's napsremember, he needs your bed far more than you do.
• Don't force your dog to play fetch just because you feel like itkeep in mind his busy schedule too.
• Never bark orders at your dog. "Please" and "thank you" work wonders with the neurotic dog.
• Give your dog a canine personality quizit's the first step before starting him on full-fledged psychoanalysis.
• If all else fails, feed him!
Stephen Baker's delightful HOW TO LIVE WITH A NEUROTIC DOG is sure to have both you and your canine companion rolling on the floor and begging for more.
Read it with a dog you love! A terrific and entertaining guide for living in harmony with your four-legged friend. Line art throughout.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like