- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Mass Market
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Recipes for Diabetics: Revised and Updatedby Billie Little
Synopses & Reviews
The essential cookbook for people with diabetes
Over 350,000 copies sold
Delicious, easy-to-make, and healthful recipes for people who have to watch what they eat
If you or someone in your family has diabetes, heres the end of monotonous mealtimes and being ruled by what not to eat. This classic cookbook, fully revised and updated, helps you plan meals the whole family will enjoy.
From easy favorites to extravagant treats, Recipes for Diabetics offers low-calorie, low-fat dishes, so you dont have to worry about going off your diet.
This indispensable resource includes:
• The newest exchange lists from the American Diabetes Association and the American Dietetic Association
• Daily menus
• More than 300 recipes for soups, salads, appetizers, entrées, breads, desserts, and drinks
• Recommended Daily Allowance chart for essential nutrients
• Exchange-group breakdowns and calorie counts for measuring individual servings
• Guides for using nutrition labeling to compute exchanges
• Dining-out tips, and much more
You dont have to choose between good food and good health. You can have both.
Now fully revised and updated, this classic cookbook helps diabetics, or someone in a family who is diabetic, plan meals everyone will enjoy. Includes more than 300 recipes, exchange-group breakdowns, guides for using nutrition labels, dining-out tips, and more. Reissue.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Diet and Nutrition » General