- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
Don't You Dare Get Married Until You Read This: The Book of Questions for Couplesby Corey Donaldson
Synopses & Reviews
The Book to Read Before You Say "I Do"
If you're headed for the altar — or you're in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage — you probably already know that issues like love, sex, money, religion, kids, in-laws, and even who has to walk the dog can become potential landmines if you and your partner don't discuss your feelings openly before you take the plunge. Now, Corey Donaldson has put together more than 500 questions — ranging from playful to provocative — designed to get you and your partner talking frankly and communicating effectively before you walk down the aisle. Donaldson covers hot topics such as:
* Does it matter to you who earns most of the money?
* What does my family do that annoys you?
* What is the difference, for you, between love and romance?
* What place do you believe religion has in the world?
* How long do you want to wait before having children?
* If I wanted to move away from our families for work, would you support me?
* Who cleans the house?
Perfect for couples in the midst of planning their nuptials, a duo considering "I do," or even partners in established relationships who just want to get to know each other again, Don't You Dare Get Married Until You Read This! is a must-have for anyone who wants to make their marriage last.
About the Author
Corey Donaldson Corey Donaldson is a native Australian who now lives with his wife in Ogden, Utah.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like