- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the REA Test Preps series:
Gepa 8th Grade Language Arts (Rea) - The Best Test Prep for Gepa (REA Test Preps)
Synopses & Reviews
REA Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's New Jersey Grade 8 GEPA Language Arts Literacy Study Guide!
Fully aligned with the benchmarks of the NJ State Board of Education
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Take the diagnostic Pretest and find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including reading, literary analysis, writing and revising, and speaking skills to reinforce key English language lessons
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with a full-length practice Posttest
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REAs study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
NJ ASK Grade 8 Language Arts Literacy
Completely aligned with the New Jersey Core Curriculum Content Standards REA helps Grade 8 students get ready for the NJ ASK Grade 8 Language Arts Literacy exam!
Our practice and review for NJ ASK Grade 8 Reading & Writing includes:
REAs NJ ASK8 Language Arts Literacy test prep helps you sharpen your skills and pass the exam!
Fully aligned with the core curriculum standards of the NJ Department of Education, our popular test prep provides the up-to-date instruction and practice that eighth grade students need to improve their Language Arts skills and pass this important high-stakes exam.
The comprehensive review features student-friendly, easy-to-follow lessons and examples that reinforce the key concepts tested on the NJ ASK8, including:
* Recognizing Themes
* Following Directions
* Drawing Conclusions
* Writing to Speculate
* Writing to Analyze/Explain
* Writing to Persuade
Focused lessons explain reading and writing concepts in a language suitable for the eighth grade level, while reading passages, drills, and examples strengthen student abilities. Color icons in each chapter highlight important questions and study tips.
The book includes a full-length pretest and a full-length practice test based on official exam questions. Each test comes complete with detailed explanations of answers, allowing you to focus on areas in need of further study. A special supplementary section on the additional Language Arts skills of speaking, listening, and viewing is provided.
Whether used in a classroom, at home for self-study, or as a textbook supplement, teachers, parents, and students will consider this book a “must-have” prep for the NJ ASK 8 Language Arts Literacy exam.
What Our Readers Are Saying