- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Other titles in the Quick Access series:
Visual Basic 6 (Quick Access)by Rea
Synopses & Reviews
Rea's colorfully illustrated study charts gather the most sought after computer information and organize it in one quick, easy reference. Dozens of Quick Access titles cover computer reference and PC certifications highlighting today's popular applications including Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and Front Page.
- Quick Access charts put the most frequently required information at your fingertips. No fumbling with complicated manuals or confusing user's guides.
- Charts cover a wide variety of applications and uses, from basic word processing to creating your own web page.
- Specifically designed to provide students with necessary, basic computer and program fundamentals.
- Easy-to-read, easy-to-follow, easy-to-grasp.
- Laminated for exceptional durability.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Charts fit easily into briefcase or backpack.
- Ideal for students, teachers, executives, home, and office computer users.
- Clear, concise language makes the most complex computer programs easy to apply.
- Expert tips and techniques get you started immediately.
- Each chart consists of 4 laminated 8 1/2 x 11 (21.5 cm x 28 cm) pages.
REA's Quick Access Visual Basic is a must-have reference chart for the beginning and veteran programmer alike. With clear and concise information presented in an easy-to-use graphic format, this chart should always be on hand while you're coding. All the key elements of Visual Basic are covered, including project components, modes, statements and operators, variables and data types, vb constants, functions, error handling and more. Whether your composing your first VB program or your fiftieth, this chart has something for you.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Computers and Internet » Computer Languages » Visual Basic
Science and Mathematics » Featured Titles in Tech » Computers