- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
The New Laurel's Kitchenby Laurel Robertson
Synopses & Reviews
The complete cookbook and reference center for the whole-foods kitchen - over a million copies sold!
The New Laurel's Kitchen is everything that made the first edition loved and trusted, with hundreds of new recipes and the latest nutritional information.
• Over 500 recipes, ideas, menus, and suggestions, each tested and perfected for satisfying, wholesome home cooking
• Imaginative use of low-cost, easy-to-find foods
• Dozens of ways to cut back on fat without losting flavor
• Revolutionary food guide that makes good nutrition easy
• Sections on cooking for children, elders, pregnant moms, athletes
• Practical applications of the latest in nutrition science
Almost every recipe from the original edition has been revised and over 150 completely new recipes have been added. The spirit of the book is as warm as the first edition. Illustrated.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » Diet and Nutrition » Natural Healing
Cooking and Food » General
Cooking and Food » Vegetarian and Vegan » Vegetarian and Natural