- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Sensational Sex: The Ultimate Guide to Sex and Passionby Linda Sonntag
Synopses & Reviews
Experience new heights of emotion and sensation! In each of the five senses rest the delectable secrets of physical fulfillment, and this modern adaptation of Tantra reveals how to make your body sing with pleasure. Using explicit, sensual, and enlightening photos that will enlarge your sexual repertoire, it opens the erotic potential through:
* Sight: One look and we're hooked! Dress up or undress, touch or don't touch--you can turn your partner on without direct contact.
* Taste: Go wild with the taste of your lover's skin, indulging him or her with an all-over mouth massage, and experiment with aphrodisiac foods.
* Smell: Pheromones, our body's natural perfume, are made to create chemistry with another. Take it a step further with erotic, relaxing aromas that will bring your partner to the edge of rapture.
* Touch: Stimulate every part of the skin--our largest erogenous zone--with a full-body massage or with silk, ice, fur, or even feathers.
* Hearing: Communication is the key to real intimacy--and here are sweet hints for talking in bed, saying how you really feel and what you want, and sharing confidences and fantasies.
You'll raise your--and your lover's--sexual awareness to new heights!
Explicit, sensual, and enlightening photos reveal how to make your body sing with pleasure. Seduce through sight. Indulge your lover with an all-over mouth massage. Experiment with aphrodisiac foods. Make sexual chemistry with erotic aromas. Stimulate the skin with silk, ice, fur, or even feathers. And, because communication is the key to intimacy, here are sweet hints for sharing confidences and fantasies.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like