- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
The Art of Social Selling: Finding and Engaging Customers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Other Social Networksby Shannon Belew.
Synopses & Reviews
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are changing the way consumers make purchasing decisions . . . and tapping into these online communities has become a necessary part of any integrated sales strategy. Citing enlightening research and real-world examples, this smart, practical guide presents readers with a detailed methodology for growing sales and expanding their customer base using social media. Readers will learn how to:
• Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales
• Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms
• Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors
• Sell online in B2B and B2C environments
• Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales
• Set tangible goals
• Use online tools and analytics to track social influencers and identify relevant conversations as they are happening
Complete with a chapter dedicated to capturing mobile sales—a segment poised to explode as the adoption of smartphones and tablets grows—The Art of Social Selling is essential reading for every sales professional.
About the Author
SHANNON BELEW is a digital marketing advocate and top-selling author of Starting an Online Business for Dummies, All-in-One. She currently manages the online marketing and lead-generation efforts for a global IP telephony company. Her blog, OnlineMarketingToGo.com, focuses on topics including social media, social selling, mobile strategies, and content development.
What Our Readers Are Saying