- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
Fodor's London's 25 Best with Map (Fodor's London's 25 Best)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Fodors. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodors helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. While youre at the helm, Fodors offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. Its like having a friend in London!
Fodors 25 Best London contains EVERYTHING YOU NEED to experience London, focusing on the top 25 must-see sights plus:
•FULL-COLOR PULL-OUT MAP housed in a convenient envelope affixed to the guide
•LONDON BY AREA weve broken the city into five areas and recommended the best sights, shops, entertainment venues, nightlife, and restaurants in each one
•BEST HOTELS, whether youre looking for luxury, budget, or something in between
•INSIDER TIPS and EXPERT ADVICE
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
25 MUST-SEE SIGHTS in London PLUS A FULL-COLOR FOLDOUT MAP and the best of the rest including:
Best classic sights • Best art galleries and museums • Best kid-friendly attractions • Best local shopping from tiny boutiques to vast shopping centers • Best side trips • Best music and theater
Everything you need to explore London.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• The classic sights — Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Parliament
• Art and history in the Victoria & Albert, the Tate, the Natural History Museum, the Museum of London
• Venues for classical music, opera, and jazz
• What kids want: the London Zoo, Toy World at Harrods, and the London Eye
• The best local shopping in vibrant street markets, legendary department stores, and offbeat boutiques
• Side trips to Greenwich, Hampton Court Palace, and Windsor
The top 25 best bets in London featured in this resource range from lodging and dining picks for every budget to the classic sights such as Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Tower of London, Parliament, art and history favorites, and popular kids' spots like the London Zoo, Toy World at Harrods, and the London Eye.
What Our Readers Are Saying