- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
America's Most Wanted Recipes: Delicious Recipes from Your Family's Favorite Restaurantsby Ron Douglas
Synopses & Reviews
Wouldn't it be nice if you could treat yourself to dishes from your favorite restaurants anytime? Now you can — at home! In America's Most Wanted Recipes, Ron Douglas reveals copycat versions of carefully guarded secret restaurant recipes and shows family chefs how to prepare them at home, saving time and money. With these easy and mouth-watering recipes, families can enjoy a night out in their very own kitchens.
- Great selection: With more than 200 recipes from 57 of America's most popular restaurants — including The Cheesecake Factory, KFC, Olive Garden, P.F. Chang's, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, and many more — no taste or craving will be left unsatisfied.
- Cut the cost: Watch your wallet without giving up restaurantquality food! You can save your family thousands of dollars each year by preparing these recipes just once a week.
- Skip the lines: Forget about waiting to be seated. You can have your favorite meals "on demand" from the comfort of your own kitchen. Time-saving tips and shortcuts will have dinner on the table in no time.
- Eat healthy: Low-fat alternatives and waist-slimming suggestions make these dishes delicious — and nutritious.
- Impress your family and friends: These recipes are all fast, simple, and virtually indistinguishable from the originals. We bet your family and friends won't be able to tell the difference!
Discover the secret recipes from favorite restaurants and learn how to cook them at home for a fraction of the price.
andlt;bandgt;Ron Douglas reveals the secret recipes from Americaand#8217;s restaurantsand#8212; The Cheesecake Factoryand#8482;, The Olive Gardenand#8482;, P.F. Changand#8217;sand#8482;, Red Lobsterand#8482;, and many moreand#8212;and shows readers how to make them at home for a fraction of the price.andlt;BRandgt;andlt;BRandgt;andlt;/bandgt;The average American family eats out three or more times per week, which translates into hundreds of dollars spent on food each month. In these hard economic times, families simply canand#8217;t afford to keep paying these high prices. And Ron Douglas has spent the past five years of his life ensuring that we wonand#8217;t have to. With the help of a test kitchen and more than 45,000 tasters, he uncovered the carefully guarded recipes of the most popular meals at restaurants across the country. With his easy-to-follow steps, families can now enjoy the meals they love most at a price they can actually afford. andlt;BRandgt;andlt;BRandgt;KFCand#8217;s Famous Fried Chicken, Chiliand#8217;s Southwest Chicken Chili, Olive Gardenand#8217;s Breadsticks, and Cheesecake Factoryand#8217;s Oreo Cheesecake are just a few of the many famous and delicious recipes included. And because each recipe has been tested by Ronand#8217;s incredible network of tens of thousands of testers, they are indistinguishable from the originals. andlt;BRandgt;andlt;BRandgt;These best-kept secrets can save you thousands of dollars a year and will put delicious meals on the table that the whole family will enjoy.
About the Author
Ron Douglas is the andlt;iandgt;New York Times andlt;/iandgt;bestselling author of the andlt;iandgt;Americaand#8217;s Most Wanted Recipes andlt;/iandgt;series, which includes, most recently, andlt;iandgt;Americaand#8217;s Most Wanted Recipes Just Dessertsandlt;/iandgt;. He is a former finance director at JP Morgan and founder of the #1 copycat recipe website, RecipeSecrets.net. He lives in New York with his wife and two children.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Cooking and Food » General