- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking series:
Foghorn Outdoors PNW Hiking 5TH Editionby Scott Leonard and Megan McMorris
Out of Print
Synopses & Reviews
- Authors who are local recreation experts, with a thorough knowledge of each location and activity
- Detailed site descriptions and ratings, updated facility and fee information, website addresses, and helpful icons indicating avaitable options
- Detailed maps and precise driving directions from the nearest major towns
- Each title: Travel, trade paper, 5 3/8 x 8 3/8, B&W photos and illustrations, maps
- Includes details on permits, fees, contact information for conditions, and updated maps for all of Oregon and Washington
Covering the most popular Pacific Northwest hiking destinations, this is the hiker's guide to finding the best trails throughout the state. Foghorn Outdoors Pacific Northwest Hiking guides hikers through Mount Rainier National Park, the Columbia River Gorge, the Olympic Peninsula, and a wealth of hikes within easy reach of Seattle and Portland. Families, day-trippers, and seasoned hikers looking for a change of pace will all find the perfect trail among the options selected by outdoor enthusiasts Scott Leonard and Megan McMorris. This guidebook provides updated, easy-to-use region and trail maps, photographs and illustrations, complete information on fees, permits, user groups, contacts, and driving directions for every possible hike.
Outdoorsmen Sean Patrick Hill and Scott Leonard know the best hiking trails in the Pacific Northwest, including the Oregon Coast, Puget Sound, and the Columbia River Gorge. Hill and Leonard provide easy-to-follow maps, driving directions, as well as difficulty and scenic ratings for each hiking trail. Complete with details on what to pack and wear as well as hiking ethics and safety tips, Moon Pacific Northwest Hiking gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable hiking experience.
This complete guide explores more than 1,000 of the best hikes in Washington and Oregon, with details on treks through Mount Rainier National Park, the Columbia River Gorge, the Olympic Peninsula, and a wealth of hikes within easy reach of Seattle and Portland. Trail maps, photos, & illustrations.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
History and Social Science » Pacific Northwest » General Travel